Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More rate my space....

So I have been busy getting my rooms done and taking pictures of them to throw on RMS.  As I go I will start sharing some of the great deals I have come across on my shopping adventures as well as any crafts I have done.  I first wanted to share my AWESOME deal I got on the headboard in my daughter's room.  I have been looking for something that I could paint or change somehow  from goodwill and then on Sunday, 30 min. before they opened I happened to see it from the road!  I quickly pulled in and caught someone working there to ask how much it was... $8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you believe that?!?!?!  And I didn't even have to break open a new can of Spray-paint!!!!! (you will soon learn that I look at spray-paint the same way most men look at Duct Tape:)  Anyhow, I was super excited to say the least! 

No comments:

Post a Comment